This is our Explore Zone!
Here, you find all the information you are looking for on the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC) and its data platform EU Smart Cities Information System (SCIS) - major market-changing initiatives supported by the European Commission bringing together cities, industries, SMEs, investors, researchers and other smart city actors.
Want to know about the concept of the EIP-SCC in short?
Then this is the leaflet for you!
Next, check out our websites:
- EU Smart Cities Information System
- Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities
To stay tuned, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. For always up-to-date information, subscribe to our joined EIP-SCC-SCIS newsletter. Additionally, our YouTube Channel offers a behind-the-scenes view already on 12 different Smart Cities.
Interested in getting actively involved?
Join one of our Action Clusters! They are assemblies of partners committing to work on specific issues related to smart cities, by sharing the knowledge and expertise with their peers, giving added-value to their national and local experience and identifying gaps that need to be fulfilled at European level. The work of the each Action Clusters is collected under thematic Initiatives.
We are looking for your smart city project concepts!
The EIP-SCC Marketplace matchmaking support service is continuously looking for projects in need of finance to be matched with the requirements of members of our Investor Network.
- Are you looking to make investments in the area of Energy, Transport & Mobility or ICT?
- Is your city ready to redevelop certain areas?
- Is your company working on a smart city project
If you can answer with “yes” to any of the above or should you have a
project concept that is mature enough to be pitched to an investor,
don’t wait any longer and submit your idea using our intake form!
The EIP-SCC Investor Network:
This network is comprised of investors and facilitators who are actively looking for smart cities projects. Interested in becoming a member of the EIP-SCC Marketplace Investor Network? Contact us via Email!
These materials will provide you with information about making your city more liveable and sustainable. Ask, learn and share about energy, ICT and mobility - no matter if you are a policy maker, a city/regional representative or a business representative:
- Solution booklets on energy, ICT and mobility & transport
- Policy Paper on 'Why may replication (not) be happening' - Recommendations on EU R&I and regulatory policies
- Policy Paper on 'Upscaling urban residential retrofit for the EU’s low carbon future' - Challenges and opportunities
- Smart City Guidance Package - A Roadmap for Integrated Planning and Implementation of Smart City Projects
- Collected Lessons Learned of the Smart Cities Information System
- Webinar recordings on 'Smart City Project Due Diligence' & 'Facilitating project finance through standardised risk assessment'
- Information about the Action Clusters of the EIP-SCC